Quick run down on my birthday. It was the big 21 on the 5th.
I ran errands with Jason in the morning and hung out at the shop for awhile. Then that afternoon I went to Platos Closet and my best friend Brittany foot the bill for my shopping spree (she is store manager there so it worked out nicely for both of us.) And Jason gave me a $150 gift card to Forever 21, that I haven't used yet. That night Jason and I went out to dinner with Brittany and her boyfriend Jeremy at Chilis and then played arcade games for a while at Miracle Bowl while we waited for a lane to be open. It was a pretty fun day. Also, Susan paid for me to get a hair cut at her salon which I used the next day,my new hair is so cute. It's not shorter but it has layers and long sideswept bangs now. And then that Sunday we went to my parents house where my family sang me happy birthday and my Dad made my birthday cake. (Mom gave me another gift card to Forever 21, score, and Dad gave me money.) So I guess it was more like a birthday weekend.
Other then that things have been fairly quiet, we are settling in to the new shop and getting ready to move out of the apartment. Right now as I write this Jason is at a car meet for all of the Mazda enthusiasts in Utah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment