Sunday, February 22, 2009

And life speeds up

Let me tell you about our month. Two Tuesdays ago I came home from work not feeling so well, not really sick but more like achy, like I had had a long day (which we always do at Zrii eh Amber?) Anyway, I get home about 7 and at about 830 I got really tired, couldn't keep my eyes open, I thought 'Ill lay here for a bit and unwind'. Well I woke up the next day at 2 pm! Somehow that morning I had managed to call into work to let them know I wasn't coming in but I don't really remember what I said. And man did my body hurt. It was an achy and a sniffly and a foggy feeling. From Wednesday to Friday I stayed home and over the three days I'd say I slept about 40 to 45 hours. I could not stay awake! Until Friday afternoon, what I think was my fever, broke and just like that I was up. I took a shower and was good to go. It was the strangest illness I have ever had. And even today when I was running errands I could tell my reasoning skills aren't all the way back yet, I kept forgetting to shift or I would stop on green lights.



Jason on the other hand has gotten very little sleep this week. He has some big events coming up with PriceMatchedParts (that I am not allowed to post about until after they happen) that has him swamped. We have had customers and business associates over every single day this week, sometimes 6 or more stacked into our little apartment. He had his biggest day last week doing over $6,000 in sales!! It was so cute when he added it up that night because he procceded to call everyone in his phonebook and tell them how much he had done, including my parents lol. I am so proud of him.

1 comment:

Candice McWhorter said...

Dude, can I just say, I had the EXACT same thing. And it came on so suddenly too. Then I woke up feeling 100% fine and now it's back again. My aunt and her husband had it both on different days and two people at my work had the same thing.
Freakin bizarre if you ask me.
Glad to hear all else is well!