Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our first Christmas and New Years

The best perk of being married is I get to hang out with my best friend all the time, even on holidays that normally I didn't get to see him on when we were dating.
Christmas was lots of fun. We spent Christmas eve and day at Bretts house watching movies and playing on the ping pong table we bought his family (actually Brett and Jason played ping pong, the rest of us decided to just keep out of that competition ha). Then the day after at my parents house we played with everyones Christmas toys including the ping pong table we bought my family lol. Yes you read right, we bought two. Target FTW. We are extremely lucky that our families live so close to us to play with all the time.
Then New Years I made a nice steak dinner and at about 10pm we went to Jasons friend from highschools house and played Rock Band and chatted. It was more of a regular party then a New Years party. Next year I told Jason we are going to Vegas to watch all the big shows they have on the strip.

No comments: