Sunday, December 7, 2008

Post Thanksgiving update

I can't believe it is December already. Well to update, Jason and I went to my parents house for Thanksgiving and had a fun day eating and playing games. We played supersmash brothers with my siblings for like 4 hours hahaha. Go family time. Then, this last week we went to my work Christmas party, which consisted of a catered dinner, gifts and the whole Noahs in South Jordan rented out to play all sorts of games in. It was nice to get out of the house and to introduce Jason to all the people I am with everyday. Speaking of Christmas, Jason and I just got our first Christmas tree as a married couple, it is so cute it's only like 5 feet and all decked out in silver, hmm but we need a star for the top. For Christmas this year we will be going to his Dads house which is going to be different for me since I have NEVER been away from my family at Christmas. I'm excited though because I love the chaos when all his family is together. I'm lucky that I love hanging out with my in laws. Oh here is a picture of us at Thanksgiving and then Jason decorating the tree!

1 comment:

Amber Nicole said...

I am glad that you like to spend time with your in-laws. Even though you openly admit that you think that I am crazy. Christmas will be fun though I promise.