Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Why I keep up on this blog

I'm finding that blogging is a very good outlet for me. Which is probably why a lot of other people do it too. Oh I'm sorry I never respond to comments or comment other blogs. I read them but I'm not much into the networking part of it- I just like to catch up.
Today I learned that I don't handle stress as well as I think I do. I had a complete melt down at lunch and was like why am I crying?? I never cry. And after thinking about the incident at work that set me off I realized stress was eating away at my soul and in turn was actually making me worse at my job which then stresses me out more. Vicious cycle. Now I have committed to doing more in my life to de-stress like taking a bath or getting out of the office at lunch and taking a real break.

1 comment:

Cali Haynie Rutter said...

I know exactly how that is. I was in that Stress cycle for a bit! It feels good to get out of it! haha! I hope all is going well with you! I love staying updated on your life!