For anyone who didn't get an invite (its totally my fault if you didn't....long story) here is the wedding info:
Date: August 28, 2008
Location: Noahs 644 N. 2000 W. Lindon, UT 84042 take the I-15 exit to Pleasant Grove/Lindon and head east then take your first right at the light and .25 mi down the road is a large cement looking building on the south side.

Time: Ceremony at 7:30p reception to follow immediately after or definitely by 8:30p to 10:30p
Date: August 28, 2008
Location: Noahs 644 N. 2000 W. Lindon, UT 84042 take the I-15 exit to Pleasant Grove/Lindon and head east then take your first right at the light and .25 mi down the road is a large cement looking building on the south side.

Time: Ceremony at 7:30p reception to follow immediately after or definitely by 8:30p to 10:30p
Registered: Bed, Bath & Beyond
Attire: We don't really care, if you must have guidelines I recommend summer dresses and slacks.


No comments:
Post a Comment