skip to main | skip to sidebar

Jason and Jocelynn Harward

An irregular, condensed version of our escapades.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Bridal Pictures

Here are some of the bridal pictures. When I get more time I will upload more and put them in a slideshow or something.

**Scroll to the BOTTOM of the screen for wedding information***




Posted by Jocelynn at 11:12 PM

1 comment:

Candice McWhorter said...

hey gorgeous, you were beautiful tonight. I was so glad we were able to make it. Keep this updated, I mean it!
Love ya.

August 28, 2008 at 9:44 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • It's McWhorter Time!!!
  • Just a Thought
    It's time to crack down and really get organized.
  • Karleigh
    Riley
  • Michael and Kylie Crump
    Lucy's Birth Story
  • Reeves Writings
    here it goes again
  • The Clark Circus
    then
  • The Life and Styles of Cali Haynie
  • TNT McMillan
    One of the SCARIEST Days Ever

Previous Posts

  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (11)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (11)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ▼  August (2)
      • Bridal Pictures
      • Wedding Information