It started with Valentines, Jason and I went to the Melting Pot for dinner. It gets a thumbs down from us, the quality of food was not worth the money we spent. We actually were really dissapointed. But then we went to the Hampton in downtown and stayed the night. That was fun.
The next weekend I had to go to Vegas for work. One of our big leaders in the MLM I work for had a meeting so we went to take photo and video of the event. That was kind of cool getting to hang out with my supervisor Melanee, we talked a ton on the way down there and found out we are really similar.

Me with Melanee my supervisor at the hotel in Vegas.
The next weekend was Jasons birthday. We went up to speed street go cart racing with some of his friends and raced around on the track and the two of us went to Red Robin, his favorite restaurant and also Clark Plantearium and watched the laser light show.
PHOTO -I can't find it right now ha.
The next weekend was my birthday. We went to dinner at PF Changs and then stayed in a really fantastic Hyatt because the next morning we went up to Park City and did outlet shopping all day.
The next weekend we went to Wendover with a bunch of friends. Jason had been practicing his poker for this trip to make some money. I still don't really love Wendover but I was excited for Jason to try his hand at the poker table. He did really well but lost it at the end. He went all in with a pretty much clutch hand but the last card that flipped over gave the win to the other guy. Just the nature of the game, it's called betting for a reason. But now we know he is a really good poker player haha.
I thought that was going to be the last of the trips but then my grandpa, my dad's dad, died on the 14th. He had been sick in the hospital for a long time so this wasnt a huge surprise but later that week I did end up having a good cry in bed with Jason about it. Last weekend we went to his funeral. Well, sort of. I loved seeing my cousins and being in my grandparents house. It was all so comforting and safe. It was a nice safe place to hide away with my family for a little while. I am really going to miss that part of my life- we used to go up to Wyoming and stay at my grandparents house and then drive out to the ranch every day to take care of cows. Especially branding over Memorial weekend.
This whole thing brought up that feeling of enjoy every moment now because who knows how long it, or they, will be there for.




No comments:
Post a Comment