Saturday, September 27, 2008

More About Us

For those of our family and friends that we don't get to talk to regularly I figured I should explain more about Jason and myself.

Jason-

He is 22 years old, Feb.26 is his birthday. He was born in Phoenix, AZ but moved here when he was 12. He is the oldest and has 2 sisters, 1 brother and 2 half brothers. His mothers name is Susan and she owns a day spa and salon and his father name is Brett and he owns a business consulting firm.

Jason loves making cars fast. Ever seen Fast and the Furious? That might as well be him. His favorite car is the Mitsubishi 3000gt VR4. Right now he owns an online car parts website http://www.pricematchedparts.com/ that is his main source of income. In his free time Jason plays computer games, he likes solitaire on his phone and working on his car(s). His weirdest quirk (I think anyway) is that he won't drink any type of water but bottled water.

Jocelynn-

I am 20 years old, Mar.5 is my birthday. I was born in Provo, UT and grew up all over the valley locally. I am the oldest also, and have 1 brother and 1 sister. My mom is Andrea and she is a homemaker and my dad Nolan...we'll call him an entrepeneur for life.

I love messing around with computers. I take geek as a compliment. Right now I work at a drink supplement company called Zrii while I help Jason with the business and try to decide what I want to go into. I keep changing career paths. In my free time I LOVE to read. I love it so much that I have to meter when I start a book cuz once I start I read all night until I finish it. I also like to run around with our kitten Turbo. My weirdest quirk is I have to shower before I can clean the house.

No comments: